The 13 Virtues of Benjamin Franklin:
1. Temperance – Eat not to dulness. Drink not to Elevation
2. Silence – Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling Conversation.
3. Order – Let all your Things have their Places. Let each Part of your Business have its Time.
4. Resolution– Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
5. Frugality– Make no Expence but to do good to others or yourself i.e. Waste nothing.
6. Industry – Lose no Time. Be always employ’d in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary Actions.
7. Sincerity -Use no hurtful Deceit. Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly
8. Justice – Wrong none, by doing Injuries or omitting the Benefits that are your Duty.
9. Moderation – Avoid Extremes. Forbear resenting Injuries so much as you think they deserve.
10. Cleanliness – Tolerate no Uncleanness in Body, Cloaths or Habitation.
11. Tranquility – Be not disturbed at Trifles or at Accidents common or unavoidable.
12. Chastity – Rarely use Venery but for Health or Offspring; Never to Dulness, Weakness or the Injury of your own or another’s Peace or Reputation.
13. Humility – Imitate Jesus and Socrates
~ Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790 United States one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. Franklin was a renowned polymath, author, printer, political theorist, politician, freemason, postmaster, scientist, inventor, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat.
Historical Age: Age of Reason, 1650-1950
Astrological Age: Age of Pisces 1 AD – 2000
Sun Sign, Capricorn